In honour of World Book Day, we thought we’d share our top 15 favourite books with our loyal LaundryRevolutionaries! You might sense a common theme…
[WARNING: PAINFUL PUNS AHEAD]
- Captain Smug-Wash – recommended for anyone experiencing our hassle-free laundry service!
- Franken-stain – for laundry so dirty it’s monstrous
- Revolutionary Woad – all kinds of dyes have revolutionised laundry. Fear not, ancient Celts – LaundryRepublic can make sure your colours don’t run!
- Iron-ing Man – In this classic comic book series, Tony Stark saves the world from creased clothing
- The Scarlet Sweater – Red wine-stains are a nightmare – send them to us for a thorough clean!
- The Stitch-Liker’s Guide to the Galaxy – Douglas Adams’ comic tale of interstellar tailors
- Ann of Clean Sables – and if you want furs as clean as Ann’s, send them to us for specialist cleaning!
- 0 Shades of Grey – LaundryRepublic get your whites dazzling every time!
- Jack Bleacher – An action hero who’s not afraid to get down and dirty (and send his clothes to us afterwards)
- As I Lay Drying – Faulkner’s laundry masterpiece
- The Man with the Ironing Task… Alexandre Dumas should have offloaded that chore to LaundryRepublic!
- Coathanger Abbey – Austen should have them send their excess hangers to us for recycling!
- Wuthering Whites – If your whites are wuthering, send them in for a laundry service!
- The Spy Who Came In With Some Bold
– some subtle product placement from John le Carré
- The Iron, The Stitch and The Wardrobe – C.S. Lewis is well known for sneaking subtle messages about laundry into his works
Any other suggestions from our LaundryRevolutionaries??
Pingback: Free Piano